As a future TAR, friend, fan, parent, alumnus, booster or donor of Rollins College and Rollins College Athletics, you are an important part of Tars Athletics success. The information contained on the website will illustrate how you can help the entire athletic program have continued success by complying with NCAA rules and regulations.
NCAA compliance with the rules is everyone's job. If you are not sure if an activity is allowed, ASK BEFORE YOU ACT.
Your efforts in complying with the NCAA rules and your support of our student-athletes is appreciated and import to our continue success.
Director of Athletics
2017 Summer Instructions
- Athletics Academic Advising Manual
- Guide for the College Bound Student-Athlete
- NCAA DII Initial Eligibility Standards
- Rollins Federal Graduation Rates 2007-08 Cohort
- Rollins Academic Success Rate 2004-07 Cohort
- NCAA Organized Competition Legislation Statement
- Summer Instructions for Rollins Student-Athletes
- 2017-18 NCAA Banned Drugs
Rollins College is responsible for all actions of its boosters. Therefore, it is the responsibility of Rollins College to make you aware of the consequences for violating NCAA rules noted on this website. Athletic boosters found in violation of NCAA rules are subject to losing benefits and privileges. In some cases, the NCAA Committee on Infractions has required institutions to disassociate boosters from the institution.