“Beginning with a baseball victory over Stetson in 1895, Rollins College has combined unparalleled athletic and academic success for more than a century. Our nearly 400 student-athletes continue the tradition that was born that day while also ushering in the next era of excellence.
Your membership into the Anchor Club provides an opportunity to show your support of their efforts, which ensures the continued successes of Rollins Athletics. Anchor Club members are vital to our mission of developing and supporting student-athletes, building and maintaining championship programs and enhancing the Rollins student-athlete experience.
Joining the Anchor Club is the most important way you can provide assistance for our student-athletes and ensure the financial stability and competitive success for Rollins Athletics for years to come. As we look to the future of Rollins Athletics, the Anchor Club and its members are vital to our success.
On behalf of the student athletes, thank you for your endorsement of the Tars!”
Rollins Director of Athletics
• Anchor Club e-news
• Recognition as Anchor Club Member
• Tar Level Benefits
• Invitations to special Athletic events
First Mate $500-999
• Shipmate Level Benefits
• Priority Seating at Athletic events
• First Mate Level Benefits
• Hall of Fame Room access (to be scheduled by Athletics Operations)
• Captain Level Benefits
• Fiat Lux Society Membership
• Exclusive College Communications
• Invitations to special campus and regional events
• Recognition throughout the year at campus and regional events
• Recognition in Annual Honor Roll of Donors
• Attend our Games: Nothing does more for the pride of a Rollins student-athlete than to play in front of a packed house of cheering fans. Creating a vibrant, supportive atmosphere at sporting events is vital to success in college athletics.
• Cash Gifts support extras that benefit the student-athlete experience.
• Pledges don’t have to be paid in a single payment. You can spread your pledge payment throughout the year.
• Other Gifts and Endowments such as long-term appreciated securities, property, life insurance policies and other assets may be even more helpful to Tars Athletics.
• Matching Gifts from employee’s charitable contribution, often double or triple the amount of the original gift.
• Sponsorship ranging from spots on radio broadcasts to ad placements in game programs and on websites, are available.