The 2019 Fall Prospect Day is a one day event designed to expose high school aged student-athletes to what it is like to be a member of the Rollins College Men's Lacrosse Program. Showcase your skills on our state-of-the-art field turf in the Cahall-Sandspur Stadium on Rollins College campus located in Winter Park, FL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the Rollins Lacrosse Coaching Staff and gain valuable exposure by showcasing with some of the most talented players in the country.
The experienced Rollins Coaching Staff will provide position specific instruction for all athletes in the morning "Drill Session". Then players will be grouped into teams for an afternoon "Scrimmage Session".
Along with the opportunity to showcase your skills on the field, each player will enjoy a tour of the #1 Most Beautiful Campus in the U.S. (Princeton Review, 2015). Your family is encouraged to attend and spend the day visiting Rollins and the surrounding area of Winter Park!
October 26, 2019 - 8:00am-3:30pm
*Camp held at Rollins Cahall Sandspur Field
Important Prospect Day Information
To find out more information on Rollins Men's Lacrosse Camps click here. We look forward to having you on campus and getting the chance to coach you for the day.
Things to remember:
- Health Form: You must turn in a completed health form before you can participate in the physical activities of the day. Download the health form and email completed form to GDICLEMENTI@Rollins.edu
- Directions: Campus address is 1000 Holt Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789. Parking is available in the lots around the Cahall-Sandspur Stadium (next to the Warren Building and the Rinker Building).
- Lacrosse Equipment: Bring your helmet, mouth guard, should pads/chest protector, gloves, elbow pads, etc. (Regular molded or replaceable plastic cleats are recommended; metal cleats are not allowed on the field turf).
- Checkin: You must checkin at the field between 8:00 and 9:00am. We will start the morning session at 9:00am. *Faceoff and Goalies will start at 8:45am.
- Lunch: Lunch, water, and Gatorade will be provided to all participants (please alert us early if you have any food allergies). Proper hydration prior to the event is highly recommended.
- Prospect Day Pinnie: A pinnie will be provided to all particapants upon arrival.
*Please direct any questions to Assistant Coach Gary DiClementi GDICLEMENTI@Rollins.edu