These one day events are designed to expose high school aged student-athletes to what it is like to be a member of the Rollins College Men's Lacrosse Program. Showcase your skills on our state-of-the-art field turf on the Rollins College campus located in Winter Park, FL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the Rollins Lacrosse Coaching Staff and gain valuable exposure by showcasing with some of the most talented players in the country!
Our Fall Prospect Day is open to members of the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021. Prospect Days give you an opportunity to get a feel for the Rollins College Men's Lacrosse experience.
The experienced Rollins Coaching Staff will provide position specific instruction for all athletes in the morning Skills/drills Session. Then players will be grouped into teams for an afternoon Scrimmage Session.
Along with the opportunity to showcase your skills on the field, each player will enjoy a tour of the #1 Most Beautiful Campus in the U.S. (Princeton Review, 2015). Your family is encouraged to attend and spend the day visiting Rollins and the surrounding area of Winter Park!
Saturday, October 26, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Health Form: You must turn in a completed health form before you can participate in the physical activities of the day. Download the health form and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions: Campus address is 1000 Holt Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789. Parking is available in the lots around the Cahall-Sandspur Stadium (next to the Warren Building and the Rinker Building).
- Lacrosse Equipment: Bring your helmet, mouth guard, should pads/chest protector, gloves, elbow pads, etc. (Regular molded or replaceable plastic cleats are recommended; metal cleats are not allowed on the field turf).
- Checkin: You must checkin at the field between 8:00 and 9:00am. We will start the morning session at 9:00am. *Faceoff and Goalies will start at 8:45am.
- Lunch: Lunch, water, and Gatorade will be provided to all participants (please alert us early if you have any food allergies). Proper hydration prior to the event is highly recommended.
- Prospect Day Pinnie: A pinnie will be provided to all particapants upon arrival.
If you have any questions leading up to the Prospect Camp email email@example.com